twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Washing machine on sliders.?

I have a washing machine and it's at my backdoor. I have had it at my backdoor for 5 years or so and since I still use my backdoor I have always had furniture sliders under the washing machine. Well all of a sudden one day about a month ago the washer wouldnt slide anymore. I bought new furniture sliders and it still wont slide they way it should with the sliders under it. Do anyone know why or what I should do?

Washing machine on sliders.?
I am thinking it is not the washing machine or the sliders that are the problem. Since the washing machine moves around and vibrates a lot when it is used, after five years of having sliders under it allowing it to move around even more, you probably have permanent dents in the floor. I don't think sliders are a good idea for under a washer anyway, although I see why in your case you wanted to do that. But, one really unbalanced load and that washer will be in the living room ; ) Replacing the floor by the back door would help, but that wouldn't be permanent and would be costly. What about getting a wooden board to put under the washer?



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment