twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

How Old is my Red eared slider female?

ok well i am going to start breeding red eared sliders but i have no one who can tell me how old my female red eared slider is. She is 4 inches wide and 5 inches long. I would also like information on how to get my turtle to eat vegies for calcium.

How Old is my Red eared slider female?
I canot help you with the age of your turtle. Maybe if you take your turtle to the pet store,maybe they can help you with that. I have a male red eared slider. He eats anything chicken,hamburger and mix salad
Reply:well that sounds like its about 3-4 yrs wait another year at best





try alot of diffrent fruits and veges and if it isnt intreasted try calcium worms thre live worms with calcium.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment