twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What have you found to be the best way to protect a slider phone?

I used to have a samsung sgh-d807 and I loved it, but I broke the lcd. After that I went to a razr, didn't like it too much but it was okay, I found that I often broke the external lcd cover, but that was easily replaceable and the actual lcd never broke. When that razr came time to be replaced, I was looking at newer razrs with better cameras and music players, but I came up on a samsung sgh-d900 for an outrageously small amount of money, so I had to buy it. I have to say, the phone is amazing, but I'm worried about breaking the lcd. Those clear snap on cases for slider phones put resistance on the slide and that wouldn't do for every day use, and i havent seen a different case design that protects the lcd of a slider well. Anyone have a case for a slider phone that they think adequately protects the lcd? And also, I've seen those sticky clear lcd protectors that are custom fit to the screen and I get how they would help it be scratch resistant, but do help it not break too?

What have you found to be the best way to protect a slider phone?
I have a D900 too, and I found a Samsung hard pouch that I find works really well. It has a belt clip on it but I end up just leaving it in my pocket.



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment