twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why does my Red Eared Slider Turtle have like a brown circle on his bottom?

He has like a Brownish foggy circle on the bottom. I tried to clean it off it won't come off. Its like covering his regulard green dot symbols on the bottom of his shell. I don't know what it is but I read a different question where someone had brown spots on his RES Turtle and the best answered person said it is normal. Is that true?

Why does my Red Eared Slider Turtle have like a brown circle on his bottom?
Is it going foggy like the one in this pic? http://www.austinsturtlepage.com/world_o...





Is that what you mean by the dots? If so yes it's normal. Their designs are all different.





To see more pics: http://www.austinsturtlepage.com/world_o...
Reply:yea i think cause they have circles around there bottom shell..... i got 1 red ear slider, 1 pink belly slider, 1 yellow belly slider, and red belly slider.. no the yellow belly, pink belly, don have circles but my red ear slider and my red belly does though



skin rash

No comments:

Post a Comment