twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Appliance sliders under washer.?

This may be hard to understand, but please try to help. I have a stackable washer and dryer. I live in a small apartment. It has always been against my back door. I always had appliance/furniture sliders underneath the washer to get in and out of the backdoor. No it did not slide while washing, only when I moved it and very easily. Anyway the painters came out to paint and they moved the washer. It hasnt slid since. I've tried new sliders, I even waxed the floor figured it would make it slide but it didnt work. Any ideas, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please help.

Appliance sliders under washer.?
They bent it up only way is to tip it on side and realign the wheels, make the painter come back and do it, I know not possible



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment