twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I know where to install the frame sliders on a 2007 ZZR 600?

This is how I did it on a F4. I put the supplied bolts in the frame holes just far enough out so they contacted the inside of the fairing, I then put some paint on the top of the heads and installed the fairings. I removed the fairings and had a paint spot on the inside. I took a tiny drill bit and drilled thru the center of the paint mark on the fairing. I installed the fairing again using the same drill bit I put it thru the whole and drilled a small mark on the bolt head of the supplied slider. Since my holes turned out to be centered I used the appropriate hole saw to make the hole the correct size. If your mark isnt centered you will want to adjust. Also put painters tape over the area you are hole sawing so paint doesnt chip.

How do I know where to install the frame sliders on a 2007 ZZR 600?
The directions tell you.


Usually the top motor mount bolts.
Reply:knock the bike over and then look to see what parts hit the ground first. Then you will know where they belong. ha ha ha


jk





RIDE FAST, TAKE CHANCES!



improve skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment